Tertiary student of Mount Mary College of education (MOMCO) hereby is calling for help of the media for the president and its executives to come to their aid concerning a challenge they are facing in the collage of education located at somanya, eastern part of Ghana.
See below their concerns;
1. Majority of level 200 students have not received their level 100 second semester results. The few students who have received their results, still have issues due to the non-corresponding nature of results with what is on the Sakai portal. Example students who had grade A in some courses were replaced by grade D and the likes on the student’s portal.
2. Students who have fully paid their fees but still cannot have access to their level 200 first semester results.
3. Students massively getting F’s but performed well in their Continuous Assessments (CA’s).
4. Some students being graded on the same courses twice. Example, grade A repeatedly appeared in the same course area.
5. Some students also being graded on courses which they did not study.
6. Students not being graded on some courses.
Please sir, we humbly also plead for your intervention for two other concerns; They wrote
1. That, a list to be published on students who could not access their results due to their inability to clear their fees arrears, but have ‘Re-sit’ to write in some subject areas, so that they adequately prepare towards it. Please, ‘Re-sit’ date is 4th September, 2021 according to University of Ghana, Legon’s Academic Calendar. This will help them to prepare very well for the rewriting of courses in order to avoid second failure or dismissal.